Tuesday, March 27, 2012

mommy dreams

While you are pregnant you think of so many great things you will do once your little one gets here! My list was long and consisted of scrapbooking, cooking, cleaning, loosing tons of weight, and getting extreme with my coupons. All of the sudden Maddox was here and my quest to be supermom was suddenly a dream. I'm lucky if the dishes from dinner actually make it in the sink until the next morning or the newspaper even gets open to look for coupons. Honestly I don't think I would have it any other way yeah my scrapbook for Maddox isn't even started, it doesn't even exist, but I have so many bad ass pictures to put in it when it does become a reality! I have learned in the past 7 weeks to embrace the fact that I am not nor will ever be super mom, but I can only hope that I will have one happy kid! So far mommy hood has been the greatest thing ever, but nothing like I expected. :)

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 This post made me smile! I love you and I'm so proud of you! I think you're a fanflippintastic mom! Maddox is such a lucky kid!!!

    ReplyDelete