Monday, March 12, 2012

Finally some nice weather!

This past weekend was super overcast and not very enjoyable for any outdoor activities! We still had an awesome weekend as a family, I love it when Lucas is home. Saturday Maddox my cousin her dog and I went on a nice walk around the lake, it was a little windy but still super fun! Then we relaxed for the rest of the day we went to lunch (at mills market again) and grocery shopping. Sunday we all slept in and visited both sets of grandparents! Maddox was awake a lot which was awesome because he slept from 11 until almost 6 this morning! That made for one happy baby and one very happy mom. My car is still in the shop so we just hangout around the house and went for avery nice long walk! Now we are just waiting for dad to get home! I am loving this time change it feels so much earlier and were going to get some more night time outside time. Hopefully I get my car back tomorrow :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment