Friday, May 18, 2012

Blogger on my phone!

Okay so tonight I was looking for new apps for my wonderful iPhone and came across the blogger app! I am so excited about it because it is going to make it so much easier for me to post more often! YAY! I was thinking about it today and I think I'm going to start posting at least one funny thing that happens in my life each post, mostly will have to do with my baby daddy whom I love dearly but just doesn't get it sometimes :) I'm super excited about more convient posts!

Today was great! Maddox and I got to hangout with my cousins (his second cousins) but I like to think of them as aunts, his favorite ones :) it was very lovely! Then tonight we hung out as a family I started on the diaper cake for one of my friends baby shower and skipped the gym which was a really nice break!

Here's my picture for today! I just love my little man! And he lovessss shopping ;)

1 comment:

  1. It makes me SO happy to read that you're going to be posting more often! YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete