Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Rainday?

I had a really good day once again today! Lucas and I went to my parents 3 times today to let the dog out and it is quite the hike to get there, I am very glad I am only on morning duty with her for the rest of the week. But we did get a little break in the rain today we were able to take her on a short walk. I feel bad that she is home alone all day! We made an awesome breakfast this morning and went to Target to register! We got a few new adorable outfits for baby Maddox and we also picked up some new beds for the cats so that we can hopefully start controlling the amount of cat hair in our room because it is awful! After our shopping adventure we took a nice long nap until almost eight o'clock then went to let the dog out again and picked up some Mellow Mushroom for dinner. My pizza was sooo good! Now we are just relaxing and Maddox is wide awake kicking away, it is the coolest feeling in the world! I'm super sad that the weekend is already over it went by way to fast as usual! Hopefully it stops raining tomorrow I am ready to be able to be outside again! I'll leave you with this picture of our cat Estabon. He was reading the comics today!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about Maddox, but I'm sad that I haven't felt him kick yet!

    ReplyDelete