Saturday, October 8, 2011

rainy saturday!

It rained ALL day today nonstop! I haven't seen a Florida day like this in a VERY long time but the rain didn't stop me from having a wonderful day! Lucas and I woke up fairly early and went to breakfast with our roomate. When we got home I was already ready for a nap so I took one until my cousin got home from picking her cat up from the vet. (she had to stay overnight because something is wrong with her liver :( ) she looked better today but she still isn't eating. Once she was home I went to pick her up so that we could go to Babies R Us to register for my baby shower!!!! It was awesome, a little overwhelming because they had so much stuff. I think the best thing I found today was baby Maddox's bed set its AWESOME and just to prove it heres a picture.  I don't think I have ever seen a baby's room done in dinosaurs before and I am so excited about decorating!!!

After Babies R Us we went to my parents house to let their dog out because they are out of town for the week, then to Huey Magoos for an afternoon snack. I took a nap with Lucas when I got home since he was already sleeping and then went back over to my cousins house to eat dinner. We made steaks and baked potatoes DELISH! After dinner we went back over to my parents house to let the dog out one last time for the night. I kinda feel bad for her because she is all alone but I honestly think she kind of likes it being the loner dog that she is. Now its bedtime hopefully it does not rain as much tomorrow, I would  like to see the sun a little bit this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so special being mentioned in your blog so often!

    ReplyDelete