Friday, January 4, 2013

Oops

Of course I already forgot to post yesterday but here it is. I'm still getting used to this! I was in such a weird funk yesterday and the previous few days. I honestly didn't want to leave the house I don't know if it's because it is just SO much easier to have Maddox home lately than out an about or because I have just been lazy! Anyways it took me until 130 to even leave the house yesterday and that was only because I was starving and had to get some food! Last night we hung out with my mom we went to outback for dinner and it was awful! I was so disappointed in the portion sizes and quality of the food! I used to LOVE outback and I never complain about restaurant food because I know how annoying it is but I was so disappointed that I actually wrote them about it on their website! The only good thing that happened at dinner was that Maddox found someone's old sofie toy and he was so excited that I washed her off reallll good and took her home with us! (I refused to buy another 30 dollar giraffe after Maddox threw his out of his stroller while on a run about a month back and we lost her forever) After dinner we went to target to get a few things my mom needed on the way home from target Maddox fell asleep so we just went home after dropping mom off it was a super nice night! I CANNOT believe tomorrow is my birthday! I'm by even really thrilled about it which is reallllly weird for me we will see how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment